What is the desirable way to install a SSL Certificate for Juniper Secure Access VPN?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Juniper Secure Access VPN:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Go to the Admin Console.
3. Choose System > Configuration > Certificates > Device Certificates.
4. Click on your Pending Certificate Signing Request.
5. Under "Step 2: Import signed certificate", import your SSL certificate by selecting your certificate file (from step 1).
6. You may have to reboot for changes to take effect.