What are the Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for AEP Netilla SSL VPN
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on AEP Netilla SSL VPN:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Open the Netilla Administrator.
3. Go to System Configuration > General > SSL > CA Certificates > Upload New.
4. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents in the Upload New CA Certificatewindow.
5. Click Submit.
6. Go to Netilla Administrator.
7. Go to System Configuration > General > SSL > CA Certificates > Upload Cert from CA.
8. Paste the entire content of your SSL certificate (from step 1) in the Certificate window.
9. Click Submit.