Account Manager – Swedish Market
SSL247 (A Sectigo Company) London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Account Manager - Swedish Market
London Office, Farringdon, UK
SSL247, a Sectigo Company, is the leader in the provision of Web Security Solutions. As the world's largest commercial Certificate Authority with more than 700,000 customers and over 20 years of experience in online trust, Sectigo partners with organizations of all sizes to deliver solutions for securing webservers, user access, connected devices, and applications. Recognized for its award-winning innovation and best-in-class global customer support, Sectigo has the proven performance needed to secure the digital landscape of today and tomorrow.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong proven track record of developing accounts.
This permanent role is based in London and would suit an ambitious and driven sales professional looking to work in web security. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that has experienced 30% growth year on year and is looking for a dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude to drive continued growth within the market.
The candidate must be tenacious, self-driven and be aligned with our company’s values of being: ‘Supportive, Ambitious, Proactive, Innovative & Dedicated’. They will have experience engaging with key stakeholders and decision makers across SMB level accounts as well as developing relationships. They will be successful at developing relationships at a strategic level in order to influence and build on key projects and initiatives. The role requires someone who can work autonomously to build and sustain an accurate pipeline of opportunities, someone who is adept at exceeding targets on a consistent basis.
The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive salary and commission package reviewed annually, with additional bonuses and accelerators for key performers and overachievement.
- Generate new business within the Swedish Market and meet sales objectives by managing inbound leads from Sectigo/SSL247
- Establish new contacts and build relationships with potential clients. This will include targeting net new business and following up inbound leads and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers (CTO, CEO, Purchase Director)
- Implement a portfolio management and cross-selling development plan, resulting in increased revenue and a growing client base
- Coordinate business efforts with marketing to qualify, convert and close won appropriate leads into sales opportunities
- Increase and continually promote SSL certificates, Penetration testing, Sectigo Web Security Platform and Digital certifications (Online Business Continuity) in the market, identify cross-selling opportunities and be the point of contact for new business leads
- Develop a leading proposition around Web/Cyber Security Initiatives including Sectigo Web Security Platform and Penetration Testing/MyVAS
- Develop and execute account management plans with the goal of increasing wallet share and identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities
Experience & Skills
- Language: Swedish (native/equivalent) and English (fluent)
- A minimum of 2 years B2B Sales experience within the Swedish market with a proven track of cyber security experience
- A proven track record of developing new business whilst consistently hitting targets and KPIs
- Skills in Solution Selling, someone who thrives at thinking outside the box to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish (written & spoken)
- IT literate and internet-aware
- Enthusiastic and willing to take the initiative
- Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks daily
- Casual dress environment
- Private Health Insurance with cash plan
- Perkbox benefit scheme (phone insurance, numerous discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, shopping, travel etc.)
- Long Service Rewards + additional day of holiday each year
- Regular company events like Crazy Golf, Escape Rooms, Quiz Nights etc.
- Christmas and summer conference days with a party
- Drinks on Fridays
- Multicultural company (we have 15 different nationalities within our team speaking many languages)
- Fun working environment
Who we are
SSL247 is a fast growing multi-award winning web security consultancy with offices based in London, France and the US. We sell into 18 countries and are well established in the market with a varied client portfolio ranging from government institutions to banks to enterprises listed in the FTSE100.
Over the years as our business has grown, our platform has had to meet demands and grow to meet the ever changing needs of both our clients and staff. Our bespoke system incorporates a wide variety of web security products and services all of which are managed through our platform. Additionally our platform provides other key facilities, some of which include: Custom CMS, Accounting & Invoicing System, Big Data manipulation and detailed reporting facilities. As a result of this growth, we are looking to invest further to assist in future expansion and improve the overall quality and level of service provided by our platform to our key stakeholders.
Dear applicant, if you wish to apply for the above role could you kindly copy the following personal data statement and paste into your application document for the purposes of our recruitment process:
SSL247 Ltd will be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will take effect in May 2018.
The information will be used only internally and will not be passed on to other parties. The information submitted will be automatically deleted after 6 months. I hereby give my consent to SSL247 Ltd to process my personal data for their company recruitment purposes.